Regular priceRs. 990 * Inclusive of all taxes Sale price
There must be many truths that lie with the lost! Bobok, loosely translated as ‘small bean’, or ‘nonsense’, is a comical tale that develops into a deep question about the world. Heavy stuff. The piece, ‘Bobok’ by Theater though is on the other end of the spectrum of that though. The irony is merely poetic justice you see. The pearl, rhinestones and alloy, are built into a signature structure that is sure to outshine any other piece in proximity. Paired with the most simple of apparels this piece will leave the onlooker longing for a bit more.
- Imitation jewellery
- Material Used : Alloy, Pearl, Rhinestone
- Weight : 18 g
- Dimensions : 4.4 x 5.9 cm
- Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming, and/or applying products (e.g. perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion), as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discolouration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Avoid hard contact (i.e. knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the product.