Regular priceRs. 1,390 * Inclusive of all taxes Sale price
Much like a dream, the narrator builds in his heart, in Dostoevsky’s ‘White Nights’, this namesake by Theater feels like a piece right out of the disjointed but alluring tale. The intricate and delicate chain-like detail gives the earring a memorable look. Constructed in an alloy of gold & silver, this imitation piece is a remarkable addition to any collection. The loneliness may come and go, as it does with the storyteller, but the pursuit of sparkling joy shall remain.
- Imitation jewellery
- Material Used : Alloy, Rhinestone
- Weight : 33 g
- Dimensions : 3 x 12.3 cm
- Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming, and/or applying products (e.g. perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion), as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discolouration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Avoid hard contact (i.e. knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the product.