The ideal shoe type for more than an evening out is the very fashionable and comfortable Gibsons by Theater. The sort of strata-based chic that once existed, classified by leather shoes and oxfords, has in today's age and time been bridged by the makers of finery for all. The faux leather is an absolute imitation of the coveted material and its troublesome yet loved texture.
- Thick sole made with high-quality rubber, apt for regular walking and wear.
- The Upper of the shoe is made with synthetic leather (Polyurethane leather), making it easy to clean, durable and vegan.
- The closure of the shoe is done in the signature Mary Jane fashion with lace-ups that run through the throat allowing a better fit.
- The platform of the shoe is 1.25'' inches in height giving a strong elevation to the shoe, which accentuates the design.
Things of beauty must be valued highly and maintained gently.
Find below a few ways of making sure your shoes remain happy and alive.
- If you ever go wandering in the woods and collect some dust or mud on them. Wipe them with a damp cloth to clean them thoroughly. Don’t dip the cloth in the river. A small glass of water should be enough.
- They like to stay in shape and rest snug with the retaining paper inside them to help maintain that darling figure.
- The ornate accessories on them may get oxidized and may seem a little too old school, even for us. Avoid locking up your shoes in humid and closed dungeons, lockers, or broom cupboards.
- Wet shoes are awful. Too much sun is awful. Do not dry your wet shoes in the sun. Unless you want color fastening to let loose it’s impish rabbits. They’ll lose color.
That’s it. Once worn they should make you feel pretty perfect. So go be your bouncy self. Or goth. Whichever is your calling!
- receipt of a different product
- receipt of a defective item
- mismatch of size