It is with a lot of smiles and moves we take you back a few decades with the Twirling Twiggys. The playful little Mary Janes with closure straps and tiny but dependable heels, pair well with everything. A-cut dresses, polks, colors, denim days, formals, picnics & dramatic evenings, Twiggys can carry you through it all. Bringing back all that was ‘the best from the 60s’, the varied hues range pair well with early days to late-night dinners, taking you through the tiny and twiggy moments of the day alike.
Please order your usual size as this shoe runs true to size.
- The sole of the shoe is made in the signature Tunit rubber, bringing to the fore a classic Mary Jane, with heels.
- The upper of the shoe is built in synthetic leather (vegan), rendering a telling front to the shoe with a separate cap that provides a definite shape.
- The back of the shoe is an open design that brings a feminine allure to the whole design while also enhancing the over all structure of the shoe.
- The closure of the shoe is done in the signature Mary Jane fashion with a sturdy closure strap & a metal buckle on the side.
- The heel of the shoe is chunky block style with a 2-inch elevation that is supportive and easy on the feet on a daily.
Things of beauty must be valued highly and maintained gently.
Find below a few ways of making sure your shoes remain happy and alive.
- If you ever go wandering in the woods and collect some dust or mud on them. Wipe them with a damp cloth to clean them thoroughly. Don’t dip the cloth in the river. A small glass of water should be enough.
- They like to stay in shape and rest snug with the retaining paper inside them to help maintain that darling figure.
- The ornate accessories on them may get oxidized and may seem a little too old school, even for us. Avoid locking up your shoes in humid and closed dungeons, lockers, or broom cupboards.
- Wet shoes are awful. Too much sun is awful. Do not dry your wet shoes in the sun. Unless you want color fastening to let loose it’s impish rabbits. They’ll lose color.
That’s it. Once worn they should make you feel pretty perfect. So go be your bouncy self. Or goth. Whichever is your calling!
- receipt of a different product
- receipt of a defective item
- mismatch of size