Borrowed from a room full of drama from the 50s, FRANKENSTEINS are a new-age adaptation of shoes that you always wished for, but couldn’t find. The exclusive colors and easy material allows room for style and creation with every fit. The hailed Mary Janes were coming back, we thought we’ll make some way.
- Thick sole made with high-quality rubber, apt for regular walking and wear.
- The Upper of the shoe is made with synthetic leather (Polyurethane leather), making it easy to clean, durable and vegan.
- The closure of the shoe is done in the signature Mary Jane fashion with a sturdy metal buckle on the on the side.
- The platform of the shoe is 1.25'' inches in height giving a strong elevation to the shoe, which accentuates the design.
Things of beauty must be valued highly and maintained gently.
Find below a few ways of making sure your shoes remain happy and alive.
- If you ever go wandering in the woods and collect some dust or mud on them. Wipe them with a damp cloth to clean them thoroughly. Don’t dip the cloth in the river. A small glass of water should be enough.
- They like to stay in shape and rest snug with the retaining paper inside them to help maintain that darling figure.
- The ornate accessories on them may get oxidized and may seem a little too old school, even for us. Avoid locking up your shoes in humid and closed dungeons, lockers, or broom cupboards.
- Wet shoes are awful. Too much sun is awful. Do not dry your wet shoes in the sun. Unless you want color fastening to let loose it’s impish rabbits. They’ll lose color.
That’s it. Once worn they should make you feel pretty perfect. So go be your bouncy self. Or goth. Whichever is your calling!
- receipt of a different product
- receipt of a defective item
- mismatch of size