The 60s and 70s were the right mixes of absurd, glitter, color, and pop and the pompous fabulous styles were also the most coveted. Eltons by Theater carry forward this wholesome feeling in this classic fit. Eltons are sure to add a flair to the most basic of outfits and allow you to go about your day much akin to the main character. So dawn on and let the drama begin!
- Elaborate yet comfortable sole has a 2.75 mm thickness, made with high-quality rubber, apt for regular walking and wear.
- The Upper or top of the shoe is made with Patent leather, making it shiny beautiful, durable, and vegan.
- The closure of the shoe is done in the signature side zipper fashion.
- The heel of the shoe is 85 millimeters in height giving a strong elevation to the shoe, that accentuates the design while promising a comfortable strut anytime, anywhere.
Things of beauty must be valued highly and maintained gently.
Find below a few ways of making sure your shoes remain happy and alive.
- If you ever go wandering in the woods and collect some dust or mud on them. Wipe them with a damp cloth to clean them thoroughly. Don’t dip the cloth in the river. A small glass of water should be enough.
- They like to stay in shape and rest snug with the retaining paper inside them to help maintain that darling figure.
- The ornate accessories on them may get oxidized and may seem a little too old school, even for us. Avoid locking up your shoes in humid and closed dungeons, lockers, or broom cupboards.
- Wet shoes are awful. Too much sun is awful. Do not dry your wet shoes in the sun. Unless you want color fastening to let loose it’s impish rabbits. They’ll lose color.
That’s it. Once worn they should make you feel pretty perfect. So go be your bouncy self. Or goth. Whichever is your calling!
- receipt of a different product
- receipt of a defective item
- mismatch of size