Regular priceRs. 1,090 * Inclusive of all taxes Sale price
Just as Dostoevsky played around with multiple characters & discourses in his renowned work, ‘Demons’; so do the makers at Theater string together little details, borrowed from the Victorians and their sense of grandiose. The ultimate laurel for the piece lies in its ability to elevate the most simple apparel and ideas. A refreshing take on rhinestones and alloy put together, ‘Demons’ is bound to take up a bit of space in a room, as do the unsaid thoughts of a young man, in perhaps a prison, a park or a confessional.
- Imitation jewellery
- Material Used : Alloy, Rhinestone
- Weight : 34 g
- Dimensions : 2.8 x 11.7 cm
- Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming, and/or applying products (e.g. perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion), as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discolouration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Avoid hard contact (i.e. knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the product.